"We’re a young, nimble organization with a team of employees who are dedicated to helping us to grow even faster. We give honest and consistent efforts to help our clients by providing top quality products and services to grow their businesses. Our employees are our strength: they put disciplined thoughts and take disciplined actions to deliver the finest quality services to our customers.
Treewalker believes in lifelong learning and self-improvement. We value having good people on our team, and we do our part to make sure to give the recognition deserved for every contribution. If this sounds like the kind of company you’d like to work with, we’d love to meet with you.
We are an equal opportunity place to work!!
This job is for you if
- You’re able to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- You’re Self-disciplined and a fast learner.
- You have the passion for Sales.
- You’re Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- You believe in yourself to establish as a competitive and trustworthy Sales Professional.
- You’re able to build up company’s business activities.
- You’re able to discover and pursue new sales prospects and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- You know how to think and act in a sequential fashion – priorities first, then everything else.
- You love being the go-to person in the Organization.
- People pride you with a can-do attitude.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- Manage relationship with key customers and schedule meetings with them on a timely basis.
- Verify and nurture daily leads by understanding the Customer’s requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Sales team for managing Sales opportunity and quotations.
- Follow-up potential sales opportunities negotiate and close deals.
- Schedule meetings with potential clients; listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Products/ Services.
- Participate on behalf of Company in Exhibitions or Conferences.
- Create frequent reviews and report with Sales and Financial data.
- Ensure the availability of Stock for Sales and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
You’re going to need this to carry out this job:
- 1 -3 years of work experience preferred.
- Experience as a Sales Executive or any relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good understanding of Sales and negotiation techniques.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Competitive Package
- Sales Incentives ( 1% of achieved sales value before tax amount)
- Business Casuals
- Flexible working hours on availability.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you’re ready to spontaneously combust at the thought of working with us, we want you to complete our online application. You can either upload/ send a recent copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t have the qualifications we’ve asked for, this position isn’t for you, and we won’t be able to consider your application.